Cleveland Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review On Demand is ranked as one of the top physician preferred online programs for a comprehensive review of internal medicine and preparation for board certification or recertification and physicians wanting a review of the latest developments in this field.
Physicians can earn a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ with Cleveland Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review On Demand. This online program provides 47 hours2 of educational content and session presentations from Cleveland Clinic’s 29th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine.
With Cleveland Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review On Demand, you can:
- Presenters’ slides with fully synchronized audio as it was shown in the symposium
- The opportunity to earn a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Online access (PC and MAC Compatible)
- Mobile version for selected iPhone,® iPad® and Android® devices
- Utilize an advanced search engine with the capability to link directly to specific presentations and slides containing your search terms
- Bookmark favorite presentations
- Downloadable PDF’s of presentation slides
- Downloadable MP3 audio files
- Learn as you go, with a complimentary USB drive to access your content anytime, anywhere.