Review The Latest Cardiology Advances and Earn CME with Cardiology Review OnDemand
Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Review OnDemand is an online library with key presentations from the 20th Annual Intensive Review of Cardiology. It’s great for people who missed the review course, or for people who attended and would like to refresh their memory.
Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Review OnDemand is great for practicing cardiologists and cardiology fellows, physician assistants, nurses, advanced practice nurses, and mid-level practitioners seeking a comprehensive review of contemporary cardiovascular medicine.
The focus of Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Review OnDemand will be on the delivery of contemporary medicine, including complex patient management and decision-making for practicing cardiologists. Cardiovascular board certification and recertification examination candidates may also find this product useful.
Cleveland Clinic OnDemand’s state‐of‐the‐art technology makes it easy to view sessions when and where it’s convenient for you—from the comfort of your home, office, or while traveling.
- Watch like you’re there in person. Combine slides with synchronized audio.
- Learn at your desk or on-the-go. Watch presentations on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Earn CME credits and satisfy your requirements. Look for the CME test button on selected sessions.
- Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides can be downloaded for easier review and note taking.
- Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.