Neurology Update OnDemand
Expand Your Learning with Cleveland Clinic Neurology Update OnDemand
Cleveland Clinic has partnered with Wolters Kluwer to produce and offer Cleveland Clinic Neurology Update OnDemand. Access presentations from the 10th Annual Cleveland Clinic Neurology Update Review course. You can now learn, discover and experience important information presented at this year’s course review in neurology. Cleveland Clinic Neurology Update OnDemand is ideal for professionals who missed the review course – or for those who attended and would like to review again. Don’t miss out on breakout sessions focusing on headache management, movement disorders and multiple sclerosis. Order your copy and take a deep dive into your specialty!
The OnDemand experience offers the convenience of learning on your time and your terms – from the comfort of your home, office or car, while at the gym, traveling or on-the-go. With OnDemand, you can watch slides with synchronized audio and take notes on downloadable PDFs. We make it easy for you to access content anytime, anywhere, from any device!
Order Neurology Update OnDemand
Sync Across All Your Devices
Download PDF and MP3 Files
Online CME Testing
Complimentary USB Drive
Date of Release: September 1, 2019
Expiration Date: August 31, 2021
This course is directed towards neurologists, internists and family practice physicians, physician assistants, nurses and others involved in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- List the mode of action, efficacy, and side effect profiles of available antiepilepsy drugs and indicate their best use in clinical practice.
- Highlight advances in the diagnostic evaluation of strokes that have reduced the percentage of strokes classified as cryptogenic.
- Detail the best evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and management of common neurologic disorders that occur in pediatric patients.
- Describe the impact of recent clinical evidence on multiple sclerosis disease management strategies.
- Identify the neuroradiology innovations that have the potential to improve identification of brain and spinal cord malformations.
- Summarize the most recent approaches to diagnosis and treatment of various dementias.
- Critically appraise newer modalities for headache prevention.
- Highlight newer approaches to treatment of Parkinson disease.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Participants claiming CME credit from this activity may submit the credit hours to the American Osteopathic Association for Category 2 credit.
The Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education Faculty Disclosure
2019 Neurology Update – A Comprehensive Review for the Clinician 09/20/2019
In accordance with the Standards for Commercial Support issued by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education requires resolution of all faculty conflicts of interest to ensure CME activities are free of commercial bias.
The following faculty have indicated that they may have a relationship, which in the context of their presentation(s), could be perceived as a potential conflict of interest:
Le Hua, MD
Stewart Tepper, MD
Gabor Toth, MD
Dylan Wint, MD
The following faculty have indicated they have no relationship which, in the context of their presentation(s), could be perceived as a potential conflict of interest:
Pravin George, DO
Gary Hsich, MD
Lara Jehi, MD
Daniel Lockwood, MD
Alexander Rae-Grant, MD
Glen H Stevens, DO
Jinny Tavee, MD
Harneet Walia, MD
Xin Xin Yu, MD
The information in this educational activity is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this CME activity are those of the authors/faculty. They do not represent an endorsement by The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. In no event will The Cleveland Clinic Foundation be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this CME activity.
Medium or Combination of Media Used
Cleveland Clinic Neurology Update 2019 On Demand is available in the following formats:
- Online access with downloadable MP3 files
- USB Drive
- Mobile version for most tablets and smartphones
For the most up-to-date system requirements please access https://clevelandclinic.ondemand.org/system-requirements/ .
Method of Participation and CME Certificate
Cleveland Clinic Neurology On Demand includes 15 hours of lectures recorded by Cleveland Clinic faculty and post-test questions. You can browse/search the content by Day, Presentation or Presenter.
- Read the CME information including Program Objectives, Faculty Credentials, and Faculty Disclosures.
- Watch all the sessions. You can access the content as many times as you would like before completing the evaluation.
- When ready to complete the online evaluation, click the “CME Evaluation” link button in the upper right of the video player (you must be online for testing).
You can access your account to see what CME tests you have taken, see the number of credits you have earned, and print out CME certificates from all tests you have taken.
Please login via the following link:
Passwords can be changed after logging in by clicking on the ‘edit profile’ button
To print a certificate
Please ensure that you have claimed credit online previously for the certificate that you are wanting to print. Then log into ‘My CME’ using the link above. Once logged in, click on the ‘participation date’ next to the title of the activity that you need to print a certificate. The certificate will then be displayed onscreen for you to print or save on your computer.
Please visit our website at: http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/
Product Purchase/Content Access Queries
For Customer Support, contact email@example.com or (818) 844-3299; Toll Free: (800) 501-2303 (U.S.A. only). Support hours of Operation 7:30-5:00 PST.
CME Credit Claiming Support
Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education